Monday, August 29, 2011

the first one

Well here I am, instead of taking anti-depressants I'm starting a blog!
Let me introduce myself, I'm Leah and I have a son (Emery) he's almost 9 weeks old and besides my kitty(Isis) he is my first baby. Every day is an experiment, some good some bad.





Here I will share the joys and the not so joys of being a mom. As I'm typing this my son is screaming... why? You may ask.. because babies like to scream...and because I'm not holding him, but for some reason he doesn't understand mommy's need to blog. anyway...
Warning-I can be pretty blunt, but everything should be taken with a hint of sarcasm.


so welcome to my mom blog!
Leah

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I'm a mommy to three and it can be overwhelming! Way to focus your energies into a creative outlet. =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete